Latest Study & Internship Offers :
1. International Hospitality Management:
Study Programme – Study in Singapore for 6 Months with 6 Months
Internship in Singapore / USA and proceed for Job oppurtunities in
USA, Australia & Canada on work Visa.
Call 070 295 9730 to book your place for the next intake.
2 – Study in Canada without IELTS:
Study Programme – Software Development & Technology Entrepreneurship Two Year Study in Canada with Part time Work. After Two years Full time work visa to work in Canada then apply for Canada PR to Live & work.
Can apply with GCE O/L Qualifications
Call 070 295 9730 to book your place for the next intake.
Courses at Intellect Training Centre
Diploma Courses :
Diploma in Computer Studies
Diploma in Software Engineering – Entry Level to UK IT Degree
Diploma in Information Technology – Entry Level to UK IT Degree
UK Higher National Diploma in IT – Progression to UK IT Degree
Advanced Diploma – IBM Applications Developer
Diploma in Computer Applications
Diploma in Web Applications
Advanced IBM ILE RPG & JAVA Programming
Diploma in English Language & Literature
Diploma in English Teacher Training
Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management
Certificate Courses :
Spoken English for Kids, Students & Adults
English Language & Literature for Grades 8 – 11
Microsoft Office Specialist
Oracle 11g Database Administrator
Oracle Developer Training
Oracle PL SQL Training
Web Design & Development
IBM ILE RPG Programming
Data Entry Operator
IBM System i Operator
Autocad Design Specialist
Art & Craft Specialist
Event Promotions Training
We also conduct Individual Rapid Training Courses to meet the requirements of Busy Professionals.
All our courses lead to UK HNC, HND & Graduate Diploma Qualification
Intellect Institute – Terms and Conditions of Enrollment for Students
1. A Course Enrollment Form (Application Form) must be filled and signed by the student agreeing to abide by the Intellect Institute Terms & Conditions of Enrollment in respect of each and every course conducted by Intellect Institute. As per Intellect Institute Terms & Conditions requests for refunding of Course Fees will not be entertained.
2. Students sponsored by employers / organizations must attach a letter of authorization from the sponsoring employer / organization to the Application Form.
3. Completed Application Form together with the applicable Course Fee should be handed over to Intellect Institute at least THREE DAYS prior to the commencement of the course. Late Registrations will be entertained only an availability of places.
4. The Students paying Course Fees on monthly installment plan it is the responsibility of the Student to pay the installment in full before the stipulated monthly payment date. Those who have not paid the monthly installment in full may not be permitted to attend lecture / practical sessions / Exams. All payments must be made to the Authorized Staff at the Reception desk.
5. Notes for a course for any month if any, will be issued only after payment of monthly installment in full.
6. All receipts issued by Intellect Institute in respect of Course Fee payments should be retained till completion of the course and thereafter for a period of three months.
7. Any request for postponement, transfer or leave should be submitted in writing to the Intellect Course Director. The acceptance / denial of such requests would be at the sole discretion of the Intellect and will be notified to the Student in writing.
8. The Training / Lecture Schedules will be provided to the Students in advance and any changes / deviations to the schedules will be notified.
9. Punctuality and regular attendance are essential as lectures and examinations / tests once conducted will not be repeated. A Daily Attendance Register is maintained and Students are required to record their attendance by signing against their name in the Attendance Sheet each session. Less than 70% attendance, unless stipulated otherwise, may render the student not eligible to sit the Examinations / Tests and receive Certificates.
10. In the event of extended absence due to sickness, the Programme Head should be informed accordingly as early as possible by the Student or by the Sponsor. Such absence must be covered by valid medical certificates subsequently.
11. Intellect Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule Courses due to class size and any other unavoidable or unforeseen circumstances, and registered Students will be informed in advance in such instances.
12. Students shall strictly adhere to the Dress Code of Smart Casual / Informal wear. Rubber Slippers / Shorts shall not be worn.
13. Using of Smart Phones or Mobile Phones within the Class room and Smoking is strictly prohibited within Intellect premises. Partaking of Meals and Snacks is not permitted in the classroom and shall be confined to the Pantry area only.
14. It is the responsibility of the Student to look after his / her own belongings. Intellect Institute shall not be responsible for any damaged / lost property of Students.
15. Intellect Institute shall not be responsible for physical injury caused due to negligence or lack of safety consciousness on the part of Students. Furthermore, any damage caused to the property of Intellect Institute under such circumstances could result in disciplinary action being taken against the Students as well as charges being levied for replacement /
repairs of such damaged property.
16. Utilization of training aids, especially the computer facilities shall be strictly for learning / study purposes. Intellect Institute reserves the right to take disciplinary action in the event of misuse of these facilities.
17. Intellect Institute reserves the right to terminate the studentship of any Student without warning and compensation in the event the Student is found to be responsible for: a. Use of threat, abusive language or force on Students and Staff of Intellect Institute, b. Willful damage to the property of Intellect Institute, c. Stealing of property of Intellect Institute.
18. Similarly, in the event any act detrimental to the good image of Intellect Institute has been committed by a Student, Intellect Institute reserves the right to take severe disciplinary action even up to termination of studentship of the Student after an inquiry.
19. Suggestions and constructive criticism from Students / Sponsors towards improvement of learning experience is welcome. Any complaints and / or grievances should be promptly brought to the notice of the Course Director or Director Administration. If Students still feel aggrieved, they may request an interview with the Course Director or Director Administration.
20. The Terms & Conditions of Enrollment may be amended as and when such amendments are deemed necessary and the current and valid version of this document will be available at the Intellect Institute reception desk.
Intellect Institute / Intellect International
108A/3, First Floor, Dehiwala Road, Maharagama
© EDP Copyright Ver 1.0 – 1/1/1982 – Revised 1st June 2018.